Friday, March 9, 2007

Give Me My Breath Back

I kind of feel like a zombie for the past two days. My loss of motivation is gone, but in its place is really nothing. I constantly feel like the wind has been knocked out of me and not very much is helping get my breath back.

Lord, these are the down times when I cry out to You. Remember our relationship, remember how You've called me, and lead me back there. Give me a bit of my normal excitement for life, a bit of the optimism that has been what normal attitude, my love for those around me, my humor, my creativity, give them all back to me. I feel like I've been drained of many of Your good gifts with one punch.

Although, maybe there's reason for it too. Maybe I'm to suffer like Job...the hard thing is that I don't even know what's going on and why. I just want to breathe again with ease and peace. It's not that much different than what I said yesterday Lord. My body feels like it is trying to close up shop and just take a nap for a day or so, but my spirit wants to be alive and get even less sleep because of the exciting things that I have the opportunity to be involved with. Bless my spirit, energize my flesh.

My hope is in You.

No comments: