The whole premise of the passage today is based on my being apart from You, willingfully moving away from You. If I go up to the heavens, if I make by bed in the depths, etc. No ifs, please, LORD, I want to be where You are. The amazing thing is that You want that too. Yesterday, when I asked what people's responses were to You, Tim wrote that You were awesome and that he couldn't believe the love that was extended to him by You.
I sometimes am cynical. When was the last time I stood in awe of Your love. I think it was probably something to do with Gideon, and the way You have made him. But it hasn't been close enough to me. I shouldn't necessarily have to wait until I feel like You've done something special for me. I should stand in awe of You a lot.
Okay, I don't know what's going on but I am not feeling like blogging. I feel like taking a walk or something. Getting out of this place. I'm going to listen to You, for whatever it is worth. Let's walk. Sorry to all following the blog, probably won't get any clearer here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment