Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Nature of Satan

Yesterday I wrote about worry.

Last night and today I have been besieged by things I could worry about.

It seems to me, that it is the nature of evil to overwhelm you with the very thing you've just been so excited about learning. For me, the worries are not even anything major. I have a chapel to present, too many papers left to grade, Spiritual Life Week to plan, and lessons to prepare for Pastor's Day (which is today).

I pray today Lord, that Your presence will be real to me throughout these things. More than success in every area, I want You to know that it is You I value. I value our relationship. I will continue to think about it.

So instead of succumbing to the temptation to worry, I want to proclaim all glory and honor and attention to You.

No comments: